Biloxi Family Lawyers and Business Attorneys
Skilled, Results-Driven Representation in Many Areas of the Law
At Hornsby Watts, PLLC, we strive to take the intimidation factor out of finding the right attorney. Both lawyers at our firm have extensive experience, including work in other respected firms, but we set up our firm to provide the utmost in personal attention to each client and make a difference for people across our home state of Mississippi.
Your needs will be the focus when you turn to us with any legal problem or concern, from a major transaction you are considering to a problem that has come up involving child custody or support after divorce. Our active, growing practice is focused on the legal issues that concern individuals, families and business most. These areas of strength include:
- Divorce and other aspects of Mississippi family law, including resolution of disputes over child custody and visitation, property, and issues related to changes in circumstances after divorce that call for modifications of support or custody
- DUI defense for people from all walks of life who have been arrested and want energetic, determined protection of their rights in order to prevent a drunk driving conviction or avoid the harshest consequences
- Misdemeanor criminal defense for people accused of DUI, marijuana or other drug possession, property crimes such as shoplifting and other offenses handled in South Mississippi justice courts and municipal courts
- Real estate transactions and disputes
- Wills, estates and probate matters
- Personal injury and wrongful death negotiations and litigation for victims of car accidents, medical malpractice, dog bites and other events caused by someone else’s negligence
Do You Need DUI Defense in Pascagoula? A Gulfport Real Estate Law Attorney?
Divorce or Personal Injury Representation Elsewhere in South Mississippi?
Our practice is set up to serve all kinds of people, from students and parents to business leaders and military personnel. Our personable, knowledgeable Biloxi family attorneys will welcome your inquiry about nearly any legal concern and offer an honest assessment of if and how we can help.
Call 228-207-2990 or Reach Us Online for Legal Counsel You Can Trust
Our firm is set up to help you wherever you are in South Mississippi — or if you live out of state but need a trustworthy lawyer to handle something in our area with maximum efficiency. We offer a free initial consultation to assess your needs and begin exploring legal options.